Thursday, June 5, 2008

Message from Meghan

I was wanting to let the Mom's Group know that I am teaching a Clay Camp at the end of July. The location will be the new art room at Monticello Christian Academy's new location. The dates are July 21-24 (Mon-Thur) for creating clay projects such as pots, tiles, animals, cups, plates, etc. I will be firing the work over the weekend, and we will then meet again on Monday, July 28th to glaze all the work. The cost is $110, plus a materials fee of $15-$20. Work will be available for pick up anytime after Friday, Aug. 1.

The time is 10-11:30 am and it is open to any student entering 1st-8th grades. If you are interested, please call the MCA office, or call/e-mail me and I can get you signed up. if there is enough interest, I will add an afternoon session.

If you are interested, but cannot make it to the second monday for glazing, please let me know and we can work out an alternate date for your child(s) glazing.

Have a great summer!
Meghan

No comments: