Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello Everyone,
Jodi Fultz sent me a cool flyer about a Christmas Magic Show that is happening on both Wednesday, December 10 at 7pm and Sunday, December 14 at 2pm.
It is free and open to the public and being held at 100 Noyes Laboratory (GL Clark Hall) on UofI campus. The address is 505 S. Mathews in Urbana.

Jodi's email address is: djbrf23@dishmail.net if you'd like to email her for more information.

This is what she included in the email:
Hi all,
I just wanted to inform you of an AWESOME display of Christmas Magic. This show is wonderful for every age....there are some explosions so if you dont' like really loud noises, you;ll just have to plug your ears...but they do warn you.
THIS IS WAY COOL.....I'm not just bias as a scientist, either... I guarantee you and your kids will love it. Also they have tons of cookies and drinks to go around.
SO COME AND ENJOY a unique experience.
Jodi Fultz

Good to see you all today!
See you on the 18th,
Jodie A

No comments: