Saturday, April 12, 2008

Interest levels!

Hey ladies...I need more feedback please!

As you know, we're looking for hostesses to schedule Playgroups and Girls Night Out events over the summer. If you would like to host, please let me know the date as soon as possible so we can get those dates published. So far, these dates are spoken for:

  • June 6th: Cara is hosting a Couples Game Night
    (Note: this will replace May 30th’s Girls Night Out)
  • August 23rd: TMG will be hosting a BBQ

ALSO: Many of you are interested in a “Summer Walking Group.” Is anyone training for the 5K Recreational Walk at the Kirby Derby on May 3rd? Perhaps we could get a training group together.
($17 registration ends on the 25th ($20 after the 25th) - download a registration form and race route map here: http://www.kirbyhospital.org/staff.php?category=medical)

This is a wonderful season to get a permanent walking group started. If you are interested, please let us know!

See you Thursday (our Kitchen Shower for Willow Tree meeting!)

Jodie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am all about walking this summer. I suggest at Allerton, there is a good route from the parking lot to the original entrance area (Where the family would have their guests drive in so very impressive) where we can walk and the kids can run and play. I vote MWF schedule in the morning time. Mondays, I am likely to be at the office but I'll be there W and F.