Good Morning Everyone!
I am taking a "poll" to see how many of you are seriously interested in going to see "Sex In The City" at the Harvest Moon Drive-In this Saturday evening. Indiana Jones is also playing if you'd like to see that instead.
I expect that the crowd is going to be BIG, so we might want to arrive before the theatre opens so we can make sure to get a good spot. Pizza Hut is right across the highway, so we could meet for pizza and then head over.
I am unsure of Dave's schedule, so I may have to meet you over there later, but I am willing to drive - I can take 3 or 4 in my car.
Please let me know if you'd like to come so we can finalize plans.
Thanks,
J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment