Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cloth diaper testers

Hi all I am in need of "testers" for my cloth diapers that I am planning on selling. Here is the scoop:

PhotobucketMichael (2 years) and Faith (3 months) in their Fighting Illini Diapers (sorry bad photo!). Same diaper on both - one is set to a medium rise and one is set on a large rise and both have a really nice fit. These are the same diapers I am testing on others - sorry I don't have any more Fighting Illini fabric - but if you are dead set on testing one and really want the Illinois print I suppose I could go get some more! LOL! Just let me know! P.S. these diapers do need waterproof covers if you are putting clothes over them (or wool soakers longies).
In need of testers:
1 - newborn 8-10 pounds under six weeks old
1- chunky 3-6 monther
1 - chunky 6-12 monther
1 - 12 to 18 month toddler
1 - 2+ year old
How it works:
If you don't cloth diaper - You will be asked to try a new diaper on your baby and have a few photos taken of him/her and provide information about weight, height and age of your baby. You will recieve digital copies of the photos taken and a small gift for your baby.
If you cloth diaper - you will recieve a brand new diaper at a discounted price ($8.00) that you can keep after the testing is complete. You will be asked to use the diaper in your cloth diapering routine regularily (approx. 2+ times weekly), provide information on baby's size (weight, hieght, and age), fill out a brief questionaire about fit, absorbancy, style, construction and general likes and dislikes. You will be asked to fill out the same questionare after your initial trial - at 2, 4 and 6 weeks of use. You will be asked to be BLUNTLY honest while reviewing - remember this is how I will make them even better, if need be! You will also recieve 15% discount on any future diaper purchases.
These are the prints I have available for testing are
Tiffany Box, Math Nerd, Circus:
Tiffany box
math nerd
Photobucket

Email me if you cloth diaper and are interested in testing the sizes - or if you don't cloth diaper and wouldn't mind me trying one of these baby's on one of your babies! Testers will recieve a little gift for being so gracious! Thanks a bundle!

1 comment:

Lisa Marz said...

Nicci, I would be glad to give them a try. I do not cloth diaper, so would need info on the covers as well. I have a 14 month old and an almost 3 year old in diapers. Lisa Marz