Friday, December 5, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness II

When doing my weekly shopping at Walmart, I have been purchasing a pack of gum or small candy bar and giving it to the cashier as we leave. Being a cashier during the holiday season can be a thankless job and this is just a small way to say Thank you. And, hopefully to brighten their day, so that they will smile and in turn brighten the day of all of those busy customers. (this is not my idea, I read it on Nadia's blog), but have enjoyed doing this.

I would love to hear what random acts of kindness you have done. You are all such an amazing group! And I have to say, I learned great ideas for Christmas yesterday!
- wrapping up books and videos for the 25 days before Christmas and opening 1 each day
-only 3 gifts as the wise men did (with different variations of what kinds of gifts each one was)
Thanks for sharing!

Have a great week!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool! We do the three gifts from Santa for the wise men comparison and then when Santa is just a friend we will continue that.

Miss you, we'll have to have lunch in the new year.